We specialize in designing custom-built cabinetry in classic period styles. The Black Cove line of custom cabinetry features authentic historical styles with period details.
Our professional kitchen designers help you realize your unique vision for your new kitchen, no matter how unusual. Come to us for the services we can offer you, particularly our great design ability. We'll help you to select knobs/pulls, stain and/or paint colors. Samples are mailed for your approval. We offer the finest selection of wood species for staining, or for our rock-hard paint finishes (typically on a solid hardwood like maple), available in a range of colors, including old fashioned Milk Paint.
Finally, we deliver your cabinetry anywhere in the US, using Cabinet Transport Inc.. Throughout the process, we do all we can to make sure that each piece arrives in your home as close to perfect as it possibly can be.
Quality from a different era
Here's what you can expect with every Black Cove cabinet:
- All-wood construction-no particle board
- Inset doors and drawers
- Premium wood species
- 3/4" rock maple dovetail drawer boxes
- Concealed Blumotion® full-extension undermount drawer slides
- 3/4" plywood shelves
- plywood sides
- Finished cabinet sides are sanded flush
- Natural finished maple interior
- Mortise & tenon joinery
- Comprehensive 7-year warranty
- Durable catalyzed varnish finish